H+E designs & builds water and waste water treatment plants for industrial applications and complete waste-to-energy plants; core elements being designed and sourced within the Company. Water Treatment Using all available technologies, we supply pure water treatment systems for Power Generation, Electronics / Photovoltaic, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical and other industrial applications. Wastewater Treatment We supply plants for most industries, and therefore have a very wide range of process technologies available. Since H+E has been in the business for more than 80 years, this is perhaps not surprising! A significant number of these treatment processes have been developed by us in response to the specific needs of our client. So, whether you discharge inorganic or organic wastewater, we are able to treat it reliably and have a very long Reference List of satisfied clients. Products We also have a range of individual products that are available to you. One of these is the TOVEKO continuous gravity sand filter. This has a number of very significant operational advantages over other filter types. Whatever your specific needs are, we would be very happy to discuss them with you and to find an efficient and cost-effective solution. Please do contact us! Our wastewater recycling systems make the user less dependant on mains water supplies, & also reduce overall operating costs significantly.
Mr Mike Hutt
Field Place Estate
H+E UK Ltd
Products & Services
- IBC Chemical Dosing Systems 04/10/2017 03:08:00 PMWhen your rate of chemical consumption is too high to use 25 litre drums but too small to consider bulk tanker deliveries, purchasing chemicals in 1m3 Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) can be a good and economic choice. H+E's IBC Chemical Dosing Systems are pre-assembled prior to delivery and connect directly to the liquid outlet of the delivered IBCs.
- Semicon exhibition, Stuttgart 07 - 09 October 2008
13/10/2010 03:27:00 PMDuring the recent Semicon exhibition in Stuttgart, the Hager + Elsaesser stand was visited by a good number of people from both production and R&D companies who expressed a great deal of interest in the Company's wide range of products and systems offered to the electronics sector, and the company finished the exhibition with a substantial number of new enquiries.
- Demin water for a combined cycle power plant in UK
19/10/2009 02:04:00 PMHAGER + ELSÄSSER have been selected to design, supply, installation and start-up of a demineralisation plant (DI) for a combined-cycle power station in west Wales, UK.
- Central wastewater treatment facility at BP's Horst refinery in Gelsenkirchen
03/11/2009 12:02:00 PMIn September 2009, Gelsenwasser AG and Hager + Elsasser GmbH signed an agreement for the design, supply, installation, and start-up of a central treatment facility for waste water in BP's Horst plant.
- Wastewater Treatment for Waste Incineration & Power Plant
21/10/2011 04:39:00 PMHager + Elsässer have been awarded a contract to build a wastewater treatment plant for a waste incineration and power plant being built outside Copenhagen.
- SH+E UK, design and build contractor in the field of anaerobic digestion, is exhibiting at the UK AD & Biogas 2013 show at the NEC.
11/11/2009 11:15:00 AM3 - 4 July NEC Birmingham Stand E95
- Toveko Filter for the Brewery Industry
13/10/2010 03:44:00 PMH+E UK is pleased to announce that it has received an order for another of its TOVEKO continuous gravity self-cleaning sand filters from a brewery company in Southern Poland.