Manufacture of anaylsers suitable for on line measurement of water and waste-water measuring TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Nitrification Inhibition (Toxicity)& Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen). UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific. Single and multiple paparmeter measurement, on-line and field portable. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water and UV absorption. Also distribute for JUM manufacturing portable and fixed FID (Flame Ionisation Detectors) suitable for gasseous emmissions monitoring of VOC's with heated furnaces and transfer lines
Mr Steve Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring
The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
The Proam ammonia monitor is a compact, simple and reliable analyser suitable for continuously measuring final effluent quality.
The instrument has been extensively installed throughout the water sector with many installations within Severn Trent Water, Wessex Water and Anglian Water.
The Proam instrument is simple to operate and maintain. The design can be used for continuous or intermittent analysis and self- validates measurements against know calibration standards.
The ion selective (gas sensing) measurement technique is ideal for waste-water applications and does not suffer cross interference from other dissolved ions in the sample.
The dynamic measuring range can be simply adjusted within the range 0 to 500 mg/L as N (and to 15,000 mg/L by incorporating sample dilution). Typically the range is configured 0-10 mg/L as N for final effluent applications but this is site specific.
Whilst the instrument has pinch valve technology and wide bore tubing to minimise the possibility of internal blockage, PPM has also developed sample preparation and delivery systems to compliment the instrument. We are also able to provide to complete engineered monitoring solution including secondary hand rail mounted GRP cabinets and walkin analyser enclosures.
Products & Services
- Ammonia Monitors for final effluent & CSO monitoring installed for Wessex Water 19/05/2012 11:15:00Wessex Water has established a need to reliably and continuously monitor effluent ammonia concentration at a number of key wastewater sites along the south coast and have used Pollution & Process Monitoring (UK) Ltd. These sites all have an effluent consent of 5 mg/l or less and any failure to comply with the discharge consent could lead to hefty financial penalties under the OFWAT performance assessment.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 19/05/2012 11:34:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.