Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Realtech M3000 on-line % UVT analyser
The Realtech M3000 on line UVT instrument continually reports the %UVT so the UV sterilisation process may be automatically controlled.
Realtech instruments are installed to control the UV sterilisation process to ensure the correct intensity of UV sterilisation is achieved according to strict regulations.
The % transmission is affected by the amount of chemical contamination in particular organic species and the amount of suspended solids within the sample.
The analogue output (4-20mA signal) from the M3000 instrument may be connected to a PLC to control the intensity of UV light used to treat and sterilise potable water. The instrument is provided in a surface mount enclosure proving ingress protection to IP65 and integrates a local display with tactile keypad.
The instrument compares two seperate absorption measurements using a 10 and 20mm pathlength (at 254nm wavelength) which minimises the effect of calibration drift and the effect of cuvette fouling, should it occur.
Automatic acid cleaning is available as a cost option to removing fouling and reduce manual intervention.
Realtech also manufacture a portable P200 instrument which can be used to verfiy the on-line analyser and calibrate if necesssary.
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:48:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 07/02/2013 09:06:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:50:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 07/02/2013 10:47:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.