Manufacture of anaylsers suitable for on line measurement of water and waste-water measuring TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Nitrification Inhibition (Toxicity)& Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen). UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific. Single and multiple paparmeter measurement, on-line and field portable. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water and UV absorption. Also distribute for JUM manufacturing portable and fixed FID (Flame Ionisation Detectors) suitable for gasseous emmissions monitoring of VOC's with heated furnaces and transfer lines
Mr Steve Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Realtech M3000 on-line UVT analyser
The Realtech M3000 on line UVT instrument continually reports the %UVT so the UV sterilisation process may be automatically controlled.
Realtech instruments are installed to control the UV sterilisation process to ensure the correct intensity of UV sterilisation is achieved according to strict regulations.
The % transmission is affected by the amount of chemical contamination in particular organic species and the amount of suspended solids within the sample.
The analogue output (4-20mA signal) from the M3000 instrument may be connected to a PLC to control the intensity of UV light used to treat and sterilise potable water. The instrument is provided in a surface mount enclosure proving ingress protection to IP65 and integrates a local display with tactile keypad.
The instrument compares two seperate absorption measurements using a 10 and 20mm pathlength (at 254nm wavelength) which minimises the effect of calibration drift and the effect of cuvette fouling, should it occur.
Automatic acid cleaning is available as a cost option to removing fouling and reduce manual intervention.
Realtech also manufacture a portable P200 instrument which can be used to verfiy the on-line analyser and calibrate if necesssary.
Products & Services
- Ammonia Monitors for final effluent & CSO monitoring installed for Wessex Water 19/05/2012 11:15:00Wessex Water has established a need to reliably and continuously monitor effluent ammonia concentration at a number of key wastewater sites along the south coast and have used Pollution & Process Monitoring (UK) Ltd. These sites all have an effluent consent of 5 mg/l or less and any failure to comply with the discharge consent could lead to hefty financial penalties under the OFWAT performance assessment.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 19/05/2012 11:34:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.