Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring
The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
The Proam ammonia monitor is a compact, simple and reliable analyser suitable for continuously measuring final effluent quality.
The instrument has been extensively installed throughout the water sector with many installations within Severn Trent Water, Wessex Water and Anglian Water.
The Proam instrument is simple to operate and maintain. The design can be used for continuous or intermittent analysis and self- validates measurements against know calibration standards.
The ion selective (gas sensing) measurement technique is ideal for waste-water applications and does not suffer cross interference from other dissolved ions in the sample.
The dynamic measuring range can be simply adjusted within the range 0 to 500 mg/L as N (and to 15,000 mg/L by incorporating sample dilution). Typically the range is configured 0-10 mg/L as N for final effluent applications but this is site specific.
Whilst the instrument has pinch valve technology and wide bore tubing to minimise the possibility of internal blockage, PPM has also developed sample preparation and delivery systems to compliment the instrument. We are also able to provide to complete engineered monitoring solution including secondary hand rail mounted GRP cabinets and walkin analyser enclosures.
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:48:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 07/02/2013 09:06:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:50:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 07/02/2013 10:47:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.