Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Portable IQ battery powered system for ammonium, nitrate, turbidity, MLSS, DO, pH, condutivity, temperature
PPM bespoke engineers a portable measurement system suitable for waste water process and final effluent measurement.
The portable IQ system is bespoke engineered by PPM, using robust digital sensors allowing fro a wide range of important parameters including ammonium, nitrate, turbidity, MLSS, DO, pH, conductivity and temperature.
The digital controller with data recording and USB data transfer, is powered by a lithium ion 24VDC battery pack which typically provide 7-10 days battery life. A separate battery pack can also be provided allowing for exchange on-site and uninterrupted measurement.
The design can be changed to suit individuals needs but typically we have provided Water Companies which a large waterproof case to provide weather protection and security to the digital controller and battery pack. (Separates may also be provided allowing for increased portability).
The case has handles and wheels for transportation across the site and can be pad locked to a railing to ensure a secure installation.
- Final effluent compliance monitoring
- Activated sludge process monitoring
- Inlet and settle sewage applications
- Trade discharge investigation
- Load monitoring
- Process design and optimisation data collection
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:48:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 07/02/2013 09:06:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 07/02/2013 10:50:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 07/02/2013 10:47:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.