Manufacture of anaylsers suitable for on line measurement of water and waste-water measuring TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Nitrification Inhibition (Toxicity)& Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen). UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific. Single and multiple paparmeter measurement, on-line and field portable. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water and UV absorption. Also distribute for JUM manufacturing portable and fixed FID (Flame Ionisation Detectors) suitable for gasseous emmissions monitoring of VOC's with heated furnaces and transfer lines
Mr Steve Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Portable IQ battery powered system for ammonium, nitrate, turbidity, MLSS, DO, pH, condutivity, temperature
PPM bespoke engineers a portable measurement system suitable for waste water process and final effluent measurement.
The portable IQ system is bespoke engineered by PPM, using robust digital sensors allowing fro a wide range of important parameters including ammonium, nitrate, turbidity, MLSS, DO, pH, conductivity and temperature.
The digital controller with data recording and USB data transfer, is powered by a lithium ion 24VDC battery pack which typically provide 7-10 days battery life. A separate battery pack can also be provided allowing for exchange on-site and uninterrupted measurement.
The design can be changed to suit individualÃƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â€ž¢s needs but typically we have provided Water Companies which a large waterproof case to provide weather protection and security to the digital controller and battery pack. The case has handles and wheels for transportation across the site and can be pad locked to a railing to ensure a secure installation.
- Final effluent compliance monitoring
- Activated sludge process monitoring
- Inlet and settle sewage applications
- Trade discharge investigation
- Load monitoring
- Process design and optimisation data collection
Products & Services
- Ammonia Monitors for final effluent & CSO monitoring installed for Wessex Water 19/05/2012 11:15:00Wessex Water has established a need to reliably and continuously monitor effluent ammonia concentration at a number of key wastewater sites along the south coast and have used Pollution & Process Monitoring (UK) Ltd. These sites all have an effluent consent of 5 mg/l or less and any failure to comply with the discharge consent could lead to hefty financial penalties under the OFWAT performance assessment.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 19/05/2012 11:34:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.