Manufacture of anaylsers suitable for on line measurement of water and waste-water measuring TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Nitrification Inhibition (Toxicity)& Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen). UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific. Single and multiple paparmeter measurement, on-line and field portable. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water and UV absorption. Also distribute for JUM manufacturing portable and fixed FID (Flame Ionisation Detectors) suitable for gasseous emmissions monitoring of VOC's with heated furnaces and transfer lines
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Microtol Turbidity instrument designed for turbidity measurement within water production processes
The HF microtol turbidity instrument is a nephlometric analyser suitable for continuous water quality measurement of the potable water process
The microtol instrument is distributed in the UK by PPM and is an establish nephlometer used within water production to monitor the raw, filter and final water quality.
The instrument is available covering the measuring ranges 0-10.00; 0-100 and 0-1,000 NTU.
The simple, compact design is very easy to operate and maintain using a pressurised flow cell to reduce the effect of entrained air. An additional bubble rejecion system can be fitted but is not typically required.
Calibration is very simple. Stable primary standards can be inserted to complete a three point calibration. A single set can be used on multiple instruments and are valid for one year.
The intregral tactile keypad allow for simple operator interaction.
Continuous ultrasonic cleaning is available on some models to minimse fouling on raw water.
Water consumption is low.
Installation is very simple and space requirement is minimal.
The microtol is a very competative instrument with low running costs.
This is why it is very popular with many installataions within Affinity Water and Welsh Water.
Products & Services
- Ammonia Monitors for final effluent & CSO monitoring installed for Wessex Water 19/05/2012 11:15:00Wessex Water has established a need to reliably and continuously monitor effluent ammonia concentration at a number of key wastewater sites along the south coast and have used Pollution & Process Monitoring (UK) Ltd. These sites all have an effluent consent of 5 mg/l or less and any failure to comply with the discharge consent could lead to hefty financial penalties under the OFWAT performance assessment.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 19/05/2012 11:34:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.