Manufacture of anaylsers suitable for on line measurement of water and waste-water measuring TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Nitrification Inhibition (Toxicity)& Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen). UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific. Single and multiple paparmeter measurement, on-line and field portable. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water and UV absorption. Also distribute for JUM manufacturing portable and fixed FID (Flame Ionisation Detectors) suitable for gasseous emmissions monitoring of VOC's with heated furnaces and transfer lines
Mr Steve Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Chemitec 50 Series Turbidity (MLSS, DO, pH, Conductvity & Temperature - may also be connected)
The Chemitec 50 series Turbidity instrument is a digital controller with a dip probe using nephlometric IR measurement.
The Chemitec 50 Series controller and turbidity sensor is distributed in the UK by PPM and is designed for continuous water quality measurement of final effluent.
The 50 series controller is available for two or four sensor connection and interfaces with the digital sensor which is typically directly mounted into the effluent channel. Alternatively the sensor may be mounted into a flow cell or a sample break tank available from PPM.
The 50 series controller provides a local display, data recording, USB data transfer and outputs to telemetry.
The turbidity sensor can be scaled within 0-4,000 NTU measuring range. (0-4.00; 40.0 and 400 NTU scales are also selectable).
The sensor uses a IR light source to prevent sample colour affecting the measurement and also to minimise any biology growth on the optical window.
The robust sensor is filly submersible and is provided with a 10.0m cable as standard. Longer cable and extensions are also available.
PPM can also provide automatic air cleaning to minimise maintenance and sample acquisition system where in-situ measurement can not be performed.
Additional sensors to measure DO, pH, conductivity, MLSS % solids and temperature may also be connected to the 50 series controller.
Products & Services
- Ammonia Monitors for final effluent & CSO monitoring installed for Wessex Water 19/05/2012 11:15:00Wessex Water has established a need to reliably and continuously monitor effluent ammonia concentration at a number of key wastewater sites along the south coast and have used Pollution & Process Monitoring (UK) Ltd. These sites all have an effluent consent of 5 mg/l or less and any failure to comply with the discharge consent could lead to hefty financial penalties under the OFWAT performance assessment.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:15:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 19/05/2012 11:34:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 19/05/2012 11:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.