Palintest is a leading company in the design and manufacture of water analysis technologies, supplying a comprehensive range of precision instruments for multidisciplinary analysis. Backed by over 70 years of research, our assured technologies are used in over 100 countries and across a variety of applications to protect lives and the environment, assist with regulatory compliance, and facilitate system optimisation. Our firm commitment to product development means we?re continually evaluating new and existing technologies to make improvements to the way we operate. Over the years we have developed a number of market firsts and we continue to push the boundaries of innovation, enabling our customers to make critical decisions with confidence. We take a local view when conducting our business, understanding that different environments require a different approach. From our headquarters in the UK, we work closely with our regional hubs to support local customers; delivering fit for purpose solutions to fulfil regional regulations and requirements. In addition to our hubs in Australia, China, Singapore, the Middle East and the United States, we have also developed a trusted distribution network who are strategically positioned to support your needs.
Palintest House, Team Valley
Tyne + Wear
ISO 7027 compliant measurement of turbidity in drinking water, wastewater and surface water with Total Suspended Solids (TSS) capability via a user-entered calibration.
Turbidity and total suspended solids (TSS) are two of the most important indicator parameters for water quality monitoring.
The new Turbimeter Plus has been developed with leading water utility companies and provides the ideal testing platform for drinking water, wastewater and safe water monitoring. The Turbimeter Plus includes the following features:
- Fast and reliable results within 5 seconds
- Specifically designed for field use with storage for 1000 results and battery power for approximately 10,000 tests
- Unique Quadoptix technology with four individual measurement points for increased reliability
- Variety of operating and reading modes including TSS, Average and Continuous Capture
- USB connectivity for power, downloading data and installing software upgrades
- IP67 certified with a waterproof USB socket